Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/3 NHL Wash at TB 6:30pm

TB is the better team. the only reason Pitt took the lightning so far is the lightning came out too excited with 2 games at home and were too aggressive going down 3-1. but notice to games in between their homes games they crushed them 5-1 and 8-2

TB is better then the caps, the caps just got hot towards the end of the year and won the division. thats my biased opinion

TB is the better team. the only reason Pitt took the lightning so far is the lightning came out too excited with 2 games at home and were too aggressive going down 3-1. but notice to games in between their homes games they crushed them 5-1 and 8-2

TB is better then the caps, the caps just got hot towards the end of the year and won the division. thats my biased opinion
no doubt TB is good. they were the best team in the nhl at one point. i only saw a couple of games in the pitt/tb series, so i was just basing that off of boxscores. the caps are much better than the penguins so i figured they'd at worst split their first two home games.

the only reason either of these teams are better than pittsburgh is because of the loss to crosby/malkin. i think if lots of there free agents take less money to stay in pittsburgh they are gonna be dangerous next year

Top Bottom