Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/16**5 mill limit** nhl playoffs habs @ flyers 7 pm est

well with this low line..atleast it means we should finally see the habs as a favorite at home in the playoffs!

lol how fukcing crazy is that!

well with this low line..atleast it means we should finally see the habs as a favorite at home in the playoffs!

lol how fukcing crazy is that!

maybe.

the first two games in philly will determine whether or not habs become favourite at home. right now, i don't like the matchup. it's nothing like caps or pens.
i've said from the beginning that it's not a secret on how to play habs. either caps and pens missed the memo or just couldn't/wouldn't play that way.

maybe.

the first two games in philly will determine whether or not habs become favourite at home. right now, i don't like the matchup. it's nothing like caps or pens.
i've said from the beginning that it's not a secret on how to play habs. either caps and pens missed the memo or just couldn't/wouldn't play that way.

bro if the line is -125 or -130... the habs will be favorites at home.. unless something crazy happens like a key player gets injuried

someone catching an ass whipping!! better turn this around quick!

Top Bottom