Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/11 NHL Canucks @ Blackhawks 9:05 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't access bodog or any betting site from here.

Are you sure about the line?

yeah, i just rechecked the hawks are actually favored, so you were right. i've got em as a dawg. This event didnt have too much action until they realized i screwed up the odds.

Last edited:
i did the line from last night, its dropped to 140 and -160, but im not worried about that. its that its in the reverse now

Last edited:
honest mistake.
Don't tell me you have to honour those bets now.

well i know when those big bets came in :rolleyes:. I screen shot saved it when you made the comment on the odds and guess what?? well all those bets werent there. I will reward you for your honesty bro, let me see how this plays out first.

You're a standup guy 1500. I don't want any reward. Besides, you've already been more than generous with your k.
Bad karma for Hawks if those bets stand.

You're a standup guy 1500. I don't want any reward. Besides, you've already been more than generous with your k.
Bad karma for Hawks if those bets stand.

thanks brother. you're the stand up guy here. You could have easily not said anything and bet 400,000k. Either way i wish we would could fix this (either abandon it and make a new one) or just close this one down and let me hang.

we can settle out of court for 100,000 ea. :)

You are one of the fags that piled on when you realized the odds were off, so you can suck on my balls bish. Im glad that at least BBR has morals:rose: I hope it gets abandoned and you have to rebet.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom