Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/7 MLB: LA Dodgers at Philadelphia

swole

The Phillies want to avoid a repeat of last game's result - a 4-2 loss to Cardinals - when they host the Dodgers on Friday. They hope Gavin Floyd can be the skid-stopper for them.

The Dodgers start Brett Tomko, who will be making his season debut for Los Angeles.

Los Angeles brings a 1-2 overall mark (0-0 in the division) into this game versus a Philadelphia team carrying a 0-3 record.

The Dodgers come in as a slight road dog and look to improve on their 1-2 mark. The Phillies, who sit as -114 favorites, will try to take the cash from dog bettors, while totals bettors see the line opened at 10.

The Dodgers come off a 9-8 loss against the Braves, a game where they were 115 favorites. The game went over the closing total of 8.

Charlie Manuel's troops were at home against the Cardinals last game and came away with a 4-2 loss, a game that went under 11. Oddsmakers had them as underdogs.

The Phillies pitching staff isn't known for keeping hitters off the basepaths. Their hits-allowed-per-game ratio is in the bottom three of the National League.

Some trends to consider:
Los Angeles is 1-6-1 OU in its last 8 away
Los Angeles is 4-18-0 SU in its last 22 games after scoring 7 to 9 runs
Los Angeles is 3-6-0 OU in its last 9 games
Philadelphia is 10-5-0 SU in its last 15 games after scoring 1 to 3 runs

Next up:
LA Dodgers at Philadelphia, Saturday, April 8
Philadelphia home to LA Dodgers, Saturday, April 8

My gut tells me to NOT go with the dodgers. But, i guess i'll follow SA on this one.... i'd better not get burned

Whiskey

Top Bottom