Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/11 NHL Series Price - Washington Capitals vs Philadelphia Flyers

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
hurricane187 said:

I k'd you cause I feel bad, lol, I really hope you didn't bet the farm on this series. ;p

it's not proven that he's gonna be the same god in the playoffs in the regular season, but this guy just loves to play so damn much that I would be surprised if he doesn't net a bunch of hat tricks and doubles during the playoffs.

FriendlyCanadian said:
I k'd you cause I feel bad, lol, I really hope you didn't bet the farm on this series. ;p

it's not proven that he's gonna be the same god in the playoffs in the regular season, but this guy just loves to play so damn much that I would be surprised if he doesn't net a bunch of hat tricks and doubles during the playoffs.
y thank u .. bro when philly wins ill hit u back lol jk

hurricane187 said:
y thank u .. bro when philly wins ill hit u back lol jk

Well I seriously hope they don't win it, not cause you have alot riding on it, bcause ovechkin is just so damn exciting to watch, probably the most exciting player in the league to watch.

lololll just messin with ya bro .. i just picked philly cause they had more points and were the underdawg .. u prob right :mrmuscle:

Longhorn85 said:
Ovechkin could raise up

he did last game forever..

though i'm not going to lie, I underestimated philly, who was up 4-2 going into the third, but the caps and ovie made the comeback, interesting series to watch that's for sure. to bad I don't have a TV when all the games are on @#@$@#

Top Bottom