Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 million karma lottery

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
blut wump said:
From September to February, I look forward to the weekend and Karma gambling on the NFL. It adds excitement to the games and the background research for making the bets adds to my enjoyment of the whole NFL season.

Making a bet hugely magnifies the thrill of watching a game. Even making a small wager gives you a vested interest in the outcome and gives a side to cheer for. This forum needs to be tended and nurtured by the site.

I was ready to bail on this site after hanging out and reading all i needed to on the juicer forum and seeing all the drama i could handle in C&C, then i started betting K for the very reason you stated to have a team to cheer or in most cases cuss!

I bet you enjoyed that nashville W last night

btw I've bonded a big batch of karma for a month since I'll be gone for about 10 days in may (Ukraine)

I've been able to connect when in Ukraine but it's mostly low activity so I might as well earn some karma while I'm away

I'll cash out when I return and get my 5000 karma hits back to distribute
I dont want you guys think I'm being cheap

4-5 thousand X 20-30 karma hits/day gets expensive so I need to earn some interest
and interest gets karma back into the pool

Top Bottom