Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 million karma lottery

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
hurricane187 said:
i think the karma they are lotto'in is from the banned members(that aint comming back) karma .. i seen them posting about in the past deciding what to do with this .. if this is the case isnt as bad as it seems

Not possible, they are doing a lottery every few weeks or month or whatever it is. No way there's that much karma from banned members.

PuddleMonkey said:
Not possible, they are doing a lottery every few weeks or month or whatever it is. No way there's that much karma from banned members.

+1. How much 30 million karma bundles can there be?

Spartacus said:
I cant do that if karma becomes a joke

but..but..but karma whoring was stopped to avoid someone from having an excessive amount of karma....

Go Figure.

This forum was rocking during whoring days

really the only significant real world use for karma was to bet it on actual events

hell there's been plenty of games I bet karma on and/or booked in which I was yelling at the game far more than on the games I had real money on

Spartacus said:
hell there's been plenty of games I bet karma on and/or booked in which I was yelling at the game far more than on the games I had real money on

My TV cowers as I walk by I've yelled at it so much.

Top Bottom