Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 Bottles Of Test Seized At Canadian Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

strecken

I got a letter in the mail stating that I had a couple bottles of testosterone seized at the border. Are they just taking the items? The letter seemed like if I wanted to dispute the seizure I could do so. What happens if I do nothing? Should I reply? Am I in trouble of facing charges? I am an American on a work permit. Does this affect that? I don't have a prescription.

I know nothing, about anything, but I do have a question. Does the letter have your name on it? Me personally, and keep in mind, I dont know anything. I would forget about it. Even if it does have your name on it. I would forget about it. Im sure your gonna get some good advice on what to do from people that have been in the same shoes. Either way GOOD LUCK MAN!

I know it sucks bro, but we can't discuss any aspect of buying or selling gear on Elite.

You can still get answers - sign up at thesourcecheck.com/forum and you can ask all the questions you want.

Trust me a lot of us have been there, so visit that forum and you will get your answers. PM me or any mod with questions.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom