Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/7 UFC 96 MAIN EVENT Rampage Jackson VS Keith Jardine 10 pm est

i personally wouldnt describe him as a big guy, or heavy handed. especially when compared to a monster like rampage. i mean, did you ever see him fight houston alexander? and houston was meant to be the underdog! fuck me, i almost felt sorry for jardine!

he's very heavy handed. Did you see how he destroyed Chuck Lidell?

he's very heavy handed. Did you see how he destroyed Chuck Lidell?

i did see, yeah. that was one of those fights i mentiones earlier where he "chopped down a knock out master with brutal leg kicks"
i know chuck could probably take a sledge hammer to the jaw, but i still dont think jardine destroyed him. he barely had a mark on him.
anywayz, how did the fight go? i missed it. did rampage go mad dog on his arse?

i did see, yeah. that was one of those fights i mentiones earlier where he "chopped down a knock out master with brutal leg kicks"
i know chuck could probably take a sledge hammer to the jaw, but i still dont think jardine destroyed him. he barely had a mark on him.
anywayz, how did the fight go? i missed it. did rampage go mad dog on his arse?

the were a couple of times when Jardine delivered some nice kicks and some nice hits to the head, but overall Rampage destroyed him.

Top Bottom