Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/7 UFC 96 MAIN EVENT Rampage Jackson VS Keith Jardine 10 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Both must fight for action.
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
vs
Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine

max bet of Rampage

i like the odds on jardine, would be a good little earner if he pulled off a surprise...but, i cant see it happening. rampage will fuck him right up.
but then again, i said the same thing about the jardine/liddel fight a while back.....

hell...If Rampage fights like his last one, jardine is done for.

Not saying Jardine isn't a good fighter, but I can't get over his stance. LOL!

yeah. one of those big straight rights would take anyone down. especially keith jardine. but he has chopped knock out masters down with brutal leg kicks before, take away a mans legs you take away his ability to fight effectively. as i said, rampage will 99% knock him the fuck out. in the 2nd, if not the first 2 mins. i think if it goes past the 2nd round, jardine could be in with a shot. just needs to be clever, dont get dragged into a brawl.

Jardine is a really big guy with very heavy hands...he's knocked out a couple of good brawlers...he's not to be underestimated

i personally wouldnt describe him as a big guy, or heavy handed. especially when compared to a monster like rampage. i mean, did you ever see him fight houston alexander? and houston was meant to be the underdog! fuck me, i almost felt sorry for jardine!

Top Bottom