Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/30 NBA Product Bet: Spurs Vs. Lakers

blut wump said:
Trust me, I saw an abacus on telly once.

LMAO @ abacus.........too advanced, just use the ol' Timmy has 4 apples and gave 2 apples to Johnny who has no apples thing.

blut wump said:
I tried that but the drive to the store for 23,000 apples got my wife upset. When I told her that I might need another 3 million or so, I heard her mumbling something about the sofa so I'm back to fingers and toes again.

Thanks for your advice, though. It just didn't work out, that's all.

LMAO! "K" for that, it came at just the right time!

Seriousely though.................................................................no apples? :worried:

d_o_c_ said:
Really gets you thinking.

How so, unless you're the type to deliberate about the outcome of a coin toss or roll of a die? Using sporting events as random number generators is interesting/fun, but there's no real skill or strategy involved since each outcome is weighted appropriately.

blut wump said:
You had me frantically checking the start-time of the game, there. With the various time-zones in the States and the fact that Events are an hour out for me anyway, I thought maybe the game was already over.

A bold bet.
you have to learn the ropes
many come here thinking it's easy karma
it's not

4everhung said:
you have to learn the ropes
many come here thinking it's easy karma
it's not
Solid advice. It's easy to make a slip setting up these events.

Regarding the Product Betting itself, I know very little about NBA but the idea of running real-world events as number generators is a solid tradition that 4ever tipped me off to the other day with his raffle. I think giving fair odds is a modern slant that the old numbers rackets didn't bother with.

On the bookie side of things, I just have to trust the numbers and odds and let the Event unfold. As a player, you have the chance to let your lucky number pull in some heavy Karma for a moderate outlay. It's more interesting than a simple 1 to 10 bet.

Pile-ons are a phenomenon I need to think about. If Lucky 7 had come in, I'd have been paying out over 400,000. :)

Top Bottom