Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/24 - NBA: Minnesota at Toronto

eat big

Minnesota (28-40) at Toronto (25-43) 7:00 pm EST

TORONTO (Ticker) -- Although their playoff hopes continue to dwindle, the Toronto Raptors are very pleased with the recent play of Mike James.

James goes for his third consecutive 30-point game for the Raptors, who try to win for the fifth time in seven contests on Friday when they face the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Acquired from Houston for Rafer Alston on October 4, James is third in the league in three-point percentage (43.8) and has had back-to-back 30-point outings twice in March.

James scored 31 points and Chris Bosh added 24 with 11 rebounds for the Raptors, who allowed the Boston Celtics to shoot nearly 55 percent (35-of-64) from the floor in Wednesday's 110-96 loss.

Minnesota won a pair of contests after a seven-game losing streak before Thursday's 86-82 loss to the New Jersey Nets.

Kevin Garnett scored 24 points and grabbed 11 rebounds and Mark Blount and Marcus Banks added 18 each for the Timberwolves, who are just 8-26 on the road - the second-worst mark in the Western Conference behind Portland.

James scored 27 points and Morris Peterson had 20 for Toronto in a 98-94 victory over Minnesota in their earlier meeting on February 13. The Raptors have won seven of 10 home meetings against the Timberwolves.

hmm
20 point lead with less than 2 and half mins left
i think i win
minnie would have to score 25 points otherwise

not really pathetic
just too one dimensional
kg i feel has missed his window with this team
not his fault
they need to keep one coach for more than a season or two

Top Bottom