Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/20 NCAA Tourney West Regional - (11) Utah St. vs (6) Marquette 12:30PM ET

hardest time to bet .. reg season is when u make the killings with conference play with home court..

this is just for fun, would never bet real money this time of year ..this is were the bookies make their money

o well i cant do anything about that .. marq should have covered .. utah state hits bank shot 3s at the end .. pure luck

should have been an easy cover just based soley on the missed free throws in the last min or so.

should have been an easy cover just based soley on the missed free throws in the last min or so.

lol dood did u see the bank shot 3, they guy on utah state made? wtf can u do about that? lololo

lol dood did u see the bank shot 3, they guy on utah state made? wtf can u do about that? lololo

at the end of the game? lol, that shot would have pissed me off even more if it had blown the spread.

at the end of the game? lol, that shot would have pissed me off even more if it had blown the spread.
yea ... well if he doesnt make that .. they have to foul .. so marq prob covers .. then again they couldnt hit free throws so who knows

Top Bottom