Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3/18 Southwest Region - (11) VCU vs (6) Georgetown - 9:50PM TNT

only bet gtown cause its my team. that spread was way to high.. gtown is no better then the team vcu just beat usc

georgetown got the worse coach in college basketball .. 2 years in a row he got destroyed by a double digit seed.. not lost destroyed

purdue will beat this team by 10+ next game .. ill max bet it again

i picked VCU to beat USC.. but USC sucks. they were not good at all this year. GTown should have won this game. Not saying they are great, but they got out hustled and played with no life the entire game. almost like they were reserved to lose from the start.

gt was good in the beginning of the year.. near the end of the year they sucked and couldnt beat anyone..i know wright was hurt but was more then just that because they were terrible! last 4 games they lost all i think by double digits

how a team is playing should be considered in these spreads more.. i cant for my life figure out how gt was favored by more then 3 pts in this game ..

Top Bottom