Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle sust/tren ace i need your veteran help!!

bonn1786

sup guys im new here. i need opinions on my 2nd cycle. got my AS cherry popped just not too long ago cuz i just finished a test only cycle that was sust 500mg/week and ran along with arimidex 0.5 EOD throughout for 10 weeks. after 21 days from the last test shot i started PCT with clomid and nolva. just your basic test cycle with proper pct hehhehe. solid gains and no side effects whatsoever :spin: really happy about that :D. anyways for my next cycle which is a cutting cycle im planning to run just sust 250mg/week shot twice a week and tren ace 50mg EOD for 10 weeks. i really am careful about side effects cuz honestly if u can prevent them then why shouldn't you right? im in college wrestling and compete in nationals (won't say who i am cuz i wanna keep anonymous) and im planning to start training for MMA after college cuz let's face it, wrestlers have nowhere to go after college man. i wanna fight st. pierre cuz he's french and i hate the french and to make it worse he's a french canadian so that makes me wanna roundhouse kick him even more haha.

here are my stats
5'9 tall
22years old i kno im young but im gonna do it anyway so might as well help me. :)

before 1st cycle: 165 pounds, 17% bf. (offseason)
after 1st cycle: 184 pounds, 13% bf
-did morning cardios monday-wednesday-friday. just came from off-season that's why bf a lil high.
-diet was on point ED like whaaaatttt. im used to dieting since wrestling in HS so it's like breathing for me. i think i ate an entire farm during the cycle hahaha.
- gonna lose some of those gains though so im predicting in a couple weeks ill be a stable 175-178.

my goal: 185, 5-8% bf.

questions:

1. Too little test for the 2nd cycle? should i just do 500mg/week again and tren EOD?
2. Should i run arimidex throughout this cycle or do i even need it?
3. What do i need for proper pct and when should i begin it? (a lot of conflicting things ppl say online)
4. How long should i wait before starting this cycle?
5. How bad are the side effects of tren should i expect?
6. What would u do to Megan Fox if u could do anything to her for 3 straight days? (be creative)

man i would stay away from tren until you get more cycles under your belt..there are some other good options you have for cuttin..masteron,winny,primo

i already got the sust and the tren and i will be broke until god knows when cuz the economy sux and can't find a fuckn part time job. so this is wat i got to work wit man before season hits.

i already got the sust and the tren and i will be broke until god knows when cuz the economy sux and can't find a fuckn part time job. so this is wat i got to work wit man before season hits.

fine, do it all wrong over a few bucks because you dont have the patience to blow your wad.

ok fine fine fine...ill sit on the tren til later. what's the best substitute for it in ur opinion? i wanna have a test base so wtvr that is im gonna run it with sust.

Eq is sort of like a substitute for Tren. I would suggest Primo and Anavar but $ is a big issue with theses.

lol i wouldn't cycle untill u get a job..for food costs and you need some supps dont rush into it man

yea this too. bodybuilding with steroids is not cheap and you dont want to run out of money or anything like that in the middle of a cycle and have to subsist on beans and ramen haha

Top Bottom