Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle sust/tren ace i need your veteran help!!

yea i guess ill wait it out a couple months then...good advice glad to learn from the pros. haha anyway im curious though...how do you prevent acne by tren? i mean if u run test/tren u can take arimidex and that will take care of the test but i cant find an answer anywhere about how to minimize tren's side effects. and also nolva supposedly cant even help wit tren gyno u need bromo and caber or something. sounds like this cycle is a pain in the ass when it comes to anti-e's and pct. one expensive cycle man.

oh and im not gonna take the tren as im clearly out of funds for the moment. i think ill do another cycle first before doing tren now but i need $$. ughh. college kids are broke man.

You could run a long dbol cycle ,since steroids speed up protein synthesis run it the same as the test for 10 week at 10mgs then up to 20mgs mid way .Have all ancillaries on hand liver support,lipid stabil, Ai's & PCT.

Get one preferably 2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight.
Get plenty of water to minimumize bloat ,the body retains water if it doesn't get enough.
RADAR

nice. that sounds like my next cycle radar! ok since im not gonna use the tren im gonna be selling it to one of the kids in my dorm and get the dbols.. he's asking about pct with test p/tren. this is what he wants to do wit his gear.

week 1-10 test prop 100mg eod
week 1-5 tren 50mg eod

he's doin a simple cycle and wants to kno if he should run arimidex throughout cycle and when to begin clomid/nolva pct. what he told me is that this is goin to be his 4th cycle and got real excited that he's got his hands on tren now hehe. his last cycle was test p/deca/primo.

as for me i'll be saving up for those dbols. =)

Top Bottom