Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle Advice

I was just thinking the same thing... I'm 5'10" 240 lbs and struggle to eat 488 grms protein. 5'7" 145 lbs? 488 g of protein? Something doesn't add up.

I doubt he would even require that much protein, I have a feeling your training too much.
Whats your workout regime like?

IcE

judo, no excuses here, lol i already take with me to work for a ten hour shift, three meals, one protein bar and one protein shake, and only drink water... i was just looking for small add ons to be able to get that extra 1 or 2 hundred calories in a meal without totally altering my routine... i like the whole wheat slice of bread and oil idea :) ezzzzz lol $$$$$$ is right man, but you have to invest in yourself to maske any of this worth it and i know this so im willing to pay the price

I meant $$$ as in "good" not $$$ an in expence

You're making this way to complicated, just add a little to each meal you eating now...little bt little if you have to

~EZ

ez is right its getting to technical, I was given the diet by a pro builder who told me to eat that, so im doing that, I just wanted help finding a few easy ways to add extra cals to that. I work out usually 5 days a week.

if you are truly following that diet then i would switch programs

Top Bottom