Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle Advice

This has always been my theory on dieting, depending on the person's goals:

Increase your calories as much as possible & see where that takes you; the reason is that it's easier to get to a point where you're gaining too much weight and have to cut it back as opposed to not eating enough and being frustrated with the lack of weight/muscle......

~EZ

yep but at a certain point theres only so much you can eat in one sitting, and unless i smoke some ganja before each those proportions at this time are decent size for me... In the way of adding more calories could i sub in one mutant mass shake mixed with cream (almost 1500 cals) instead of one of the myofusion shakes?

add olive oil to meals
add whole wheat bread to meals
add rice
add pasta

if you wanna get big and you are 145 you are not eating enough for your body/lifestyle? do you do lots of cardio or sports?

also those shakes can be beefed up. also think about drinking more milk. look up GOMAD - gallon of milk a day. easy way to pack in some calories..

yep but at a certain point theres only so much you can eat in one sitting, and unless i smoke some ganja before each those proportions at this time are decent size for me... In the way of adding more calories could i sub in one mutant mass shake mixed with cream (almost 1500 cals) instead of one of the myofusion shakes?

Yes, I agree......you have to steadily increase your calories every day, little by little...

This game is all about discipline...

Love the GOMAD principle....

~EZ

thanks for the gomad tip Judo i read about some of it, its an amazing principle but very difficult if your not home alot during the day lol... as for the cardio i play sports, hockey atleast once or twice a week so i know that doesnt sufficiently help the metabo slow down much either... do you both suggest beefing up the shakes? possibly like i said doing a mutant mass shake with cream so im taking in 1500 cals????

dont drink 1500 cals at once.. thats not gonna help

like EZ_E said you need to slowly and steadily increase calories at every meal.. through out the day.

ok so you said you are not home a lot.. you need to invest in a really good cooler you can carry around w/ you and pack it with good food.

I leave my house at 645am and dont get home til 9pm most days. I eat like a fiend regardless. I have at least 4 meals and 3 snacks in there plus a shaker bottle and protein powder.

There are no good reasons why you dont eat enough.. just excuses.. you have to overcome it and find a way that works for you to pack in those calories.

I used to stash a ton of food at my office.. now i just have boxes of protein bars
I used to carry around a bottle of olive oil. added it to all my shakes and just added it to every meal.. my cholesterol was super good and my joints felt great.. i also packed on a ton of weight!

you can do it you just need to work at it and figure out a way to make it happen.

if you have questions keep asking.

Good Luck.

dont drink 1500 cals at once.. Thats not gonna help

like ez_e said you need to slowly and steadily increase calories at every meal.. Through out the day.

Ok so you said you are not home a lot.. You need to invest in a really good cooler you can carry around w/ you and pack it with good food.

I leave my house at 645am and dont get home til 9pm most days. I eat like a fiend regardless. I have at least 4 meals and 3 snacks in there plus a shaker bottle and protein powder.

There are no good reasons why you dont eat enough.. Just excuses.. You have to overcome it and find a way that works for you to pack in those calories.

I used to stash a ton of food at my office.. Now i just have boxes of protein bars
i used to carry around a bottle of olive oil. Added it to all my shakes and just added it to every meal.. My cholesterol was super good and my joints felt great.. I also packed on a ton of weight!

You can do it you just need to work at it and figure out a way to make it happen.

If you have questions keep asking.

Good luck.

$$$$$

~ez

judo, no excuses here, lol i already take with me to work for a ten hour shift, three meals, one protein bar and one protein shake, and only drink water... i was just looking for small add ons to be able to get that extra 1 or 2 hundred calories in a meal without totally altering my routine... i like the whole wheat slice of bread and oil idea :) ezzzzz lol $$$$$$ is right man, but you have to invest in yourself to maske any of this worth it and i know this so im willing to pay the price

Top Bottom