Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle Advice

goaltender28

Hi everyone was just trying to get some feed back here on my second cycle see what everyone thinks. I guess you could call it a winter cycle lol... Anyways quick stats about me, im 24, 145lbs, 5'7 dont know the body fat yet (sorry), my diet consists of approx 4800 cals a day, 156 fat, 352 carbs and 488 protein. Supplements, im using xtend, vitargo, iso sensation, myofusion and good ol gatorade.

heres how the cycle lines up...

weeks 1-7: EQ 600/wk, Test Cyp 500/wk, Anadrol 50/day
weeks 8-10: EQ 600/wk, Test Cyp 500/wk

probably follwed by pct of HCG

wondering if i should add proviron into the cycle? any feed back about all of this would be appreciated. Thanks guys and gals

I would run that cycle for 12 weeks , Anadrol for 5 wks only, that's more than enough for a kickstart , yes run the proviron as it serves as an AI,will give u a hard look and it will make your cycle better.

curious if i knock down the anadrol to a 5 week from 7 should i bump the intake up to 75 instead of the 50???? and maybe one more question, ive had mixed reviews about it but with the test cyp and eq can i inject on the same day say eq left glute and test right glute?

Use the hcg on cycle , not for pct

Pct I will use : unleashed/post cycle/ phytoserm 347 / clomid 25mg Ed ( 4wks)

145? No juice is going to help you....All you need is to eat properly...

What's your diet like?

~EZ

EZ im on a strict diet right now as stated in the first post, my diet consists of approx 4800 cals a day, 156 fat, 352 carbs and 488 protein. Supplements, im using xtend, vitargo, iso sensation, myofusion and good ol gatorade. before first cycle i weighed in at 121 i was up as high as 150 so put on weight. Im eating 7times a day, pm me if you want a breakdown of my diet maybe you can critique it then

Yes, please...post it here

~EZ

Last edited:
EZ im on a strict diet right now as stated in the first post, my diet consists of approx 4800 cals a day, 156 fat, 352 carbs and 488 protein. Supplements, im using xtend, vitargo, iso sensation, myofusion and good ol gatorade. before first cycle i weighed in at 121 i was up as high as 150 so put on weight. Im eating 7times a day, pm me if you want a breakdown of my diet maybe you can critique it then

Send me one also, if you want, this is a little strange you cant put on weight with that frame and stats.

Meal 1: 1 cup eggs whites
1 and 1/3 cups instant oatmeal plain

Meal 2: 8 oz chicken breast
10 oz potatoes

Meal 3: 9 oz top sirloin
3 oz spinach

Meal 4: 10 oz salmon
9 oz yams

Meal 5: 2.5 scoops myofusion protein milk chocolate
2.5 scoops all max waxy maize

Meal 6: 8 oz ground turkey
3 oz spinach