Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

26 year old beginer looking for some advice!

blake702

Hi all! First I would like to thank elitefitness.com and all of you who post for providing such accessible information. A lot of what I read online is contradictory, and it's great to learn from the knowledge of everyone on the site!

I'll start with some background information about myself: I'm a 26 year old grad student, who has always wanted to do an amateur bodybuilding show. I used to be in decent shape, but two years ago I blew both knees and broke my tibia grappling and dove hard into school. As a result, my body isn't what it used to be: currently 5'8'', 190lbs, around 20% body fat. Things have finally slowed down with work and school, but I'm having a really hard time getting back into things. For the next two years I really want to take things seriously, and go for it, as after that, I won't be able to pursue this dream for at least 5 years as I won't have the time to seriously pursue this goal.

I saw a groupon to have my testosterone levels checked and was given some information about TRT at the clinic. My levels came back at 556, which I know is nothing to be unhappy with. That said, for the next two years I want to dedicate myself to bodybuilding and see what I can do. I have a good diet, and push myself hard (I was a state champion wrestler and I know what it takes to work hard). I'd like to train twice a day, but feel like I'm overtraining training once a day =/ For that reason I'm strongly concerning doing a few cycles of something to improve my gains and recovery over the next two years. I would ideally like to be around 175-195 at 6-8% body fat. I don't have to take 1st, but I don't want to embarrass myself either. When I compete, I want to do the best I can and I know this can be a tool to help get the body I want. I know many of the risks, but from what I've read, if I do this right, then I can get through it preserving or getting back to my natural testosterone production, estrogen levels, and sperm count (I'd like to have kids in a few years) with the aid of hgc, dhea, and nolvadex.

That said, I'm a complete beginner with this stuff and have only been looking into it for about a month. I have a few questions, and I would greatly appreciate your opinions and advice.

1. What would be a good starting stack? I was thinking of starting with testosterone and hgc for my first cycle and coming off with nolvadex and hgc, and progressing from there after I see how by body responds.

2. If I do get on a cycle is it "okay" to tell a doctor about it, and if so, can I have them monitor things, so I don't mess myself up? (I don't want to permanently cause damage, so this would be great if there is any way to do this.)

3. How do I know the stuff I buy is good quality and is not made in unsanitary conditions or something other than what it's supposed to be? Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but this is a terrifying thought.

4. Should I get in the best shape I can first and start once I hit a plateau, or should Istart as soon as possible?

and 5. Is there anything else you guys would suggest I look into or consider when doing this.

These are the stats that came back on the tests:
Testosterone, Serum 556 ng/dL
Prostate specific Ag, Serum 0.4
Hemoglobin 15.2 g/dL

Sorry for the long post, but this is a big deal to me, and I'd really appreciate any help I can get! I know some of this is probably already answered on the forums, but there is so much information, and it's hard to take it all in! I thought I'd just ask and get opinions on my specific situation.

Top Bottom