Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 yr old bloodwork not normal after pct

Tubbymora

Good evening gents, I need some advice after finishing my 1st bike ride. Overall, I thought it went pretty smooth and made some big gains, but I haven't fully recovered. I am going to be as thorough as possible. I did my first cycle at 21 on August 2015. I ran test-e @ 600ish mg for 12 weeks + 2 week bridge + 4 week PCT.

On cycle: I ran 300 mg twice per week. Aromasin 40 mg EOD or as needed.
I also took N2guard 7 caps per day and HCGgenerate 5 caps per day

2 week bridge while waiting for test e to clear, I blasted HCG 500 iu per day for 10ish days and continued aromasin

4 week PCT: nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 50/50/25/25

After almost 3 months of finishing up my cycle, I did another blood test, and my test levels are ok (583 ng/dl), but it is lower than my precycle levels (772 ng/dl). My LH and FSH levels are also significantly lower. What went wrong in my PCT? Couple things I thought could affect it. 1. I used non-pharm SERMs. 2. I do realize school might be stressing me out, which could be a factor as I did the precycle bloods in the summer when I had less stress. How can I get my levels back up? Thanks and I appreciate any advice I can get!

Blood pics: Precycle/ 3 weeks after test-e / Postcycle 3 months after PCT

imgur.com/a/bJ5cw/all

Your pct is fine... you should have already accepted you probably won't return your levels to exactly where they were pre. Its part of cycling...

got it sir. i was just a little worried because I was hoping to start another cycle in a couple months. Would my HPTA recover enough by 2-3 months to minimize any risk?

Your pct is fine... you should have already accepted you probably won't return your levels to exactly where they were pre. Its part of cycling...

Yes it should be, its just a risk you have to accept

Top Bottom