Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** 2008 NBA Draft **

• Thread starter Thread starter Walter Szczerbiak
  • Start date Start date
on a side note, ferry has very little pressure when you have a 20 something pick in the draft.

sure you can grab an impact player if you get lucky, or a role player probably...but its alot less often than not do you find a great player at that spot (especially in this years draft)

redsamurai said:
I can't stand Brown. I was hoping the lakers would suck ass so that Jackson would want to come out and coach Lebron....... :worried:

Lebron, Wally and the sloth Z in a Triangle offense? lolololololololo

maybe if we had some all-star slashers like Hughes :rolleyes:

calveless wonder said:
on a side note, ferry has very little pressure when you have a 20 something pick in the draft.

sure you can grab an impact player if you get lucky, or a role player probably...but its alot less often than not do you find a great player at that spot (especially in this years draft)

What the success rate looks like for draft pick at #19:

8% of players develop into stars
19% of players develop into solid starters
31% of players develop into solid bench/marginal starter
42% of players are out of NBA/barely in NBA

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Eight-Rules-for-Draft-Night-Success-Let-History-Guide-2934/

Walter Szczerbiak said:
Lebron, Wally and the sloth Z in a Triangle offense? lolololololololo

maybe if we had some all-star slashers like Hughes :rolleyes:

meh, hughes wasn't gettin it done neither. I hear detroit is shopping sheed????...... :qt:

redsamurai said:
meh, hughes wasn't gettin it done neither. I hear detroit is shopping sheed????...... :qt:

I read GS was talking Detroit to send Baron for Billups + Sheed. Which is good for Detroit, they will get rid of the huge contracts for billups and wallace and baron davis contract is up in 09.... leaving Detroit with 30m caproom to build around Stuckey, Prince hamilton and Maxiell

J.J. Hickson?????????????????????????????????

LMAO Ferry is such a fucking loser, keep on ruining the franchise dumbass

There's talent up an dodwn the draft, just look at the contributors in the league now and past.Sprewell was a 24th selection, and just a few years ago the warriors took
Dunleavy with a top five pick and took gilbert in the second round.
Looks like the knicks haven't changed their ways, another guy who can't play defense.

do u think theres gonna be anyone on E while getting drafted?

I was happy with the Bulls, now they have some good guard depth and hold the leverage when they negotiate with Hinrich.
Now if we could get D Wade in free agancy....:)

Top Bottom