Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** 2008 NBA Draft **

• Thread starter Thread starter Walter Szczerbiak
  • Start date Start date
Rush, CDR, Hibbert, or Speights

my guess is Ferry's ass will prolly trade Varajao, Wally, 2009 pick and our 19th to move up to the 13th though :rolleyes:

only memorable thing about danny ferry is when marcus camby tried to windmill punch him and hit jeff van gundy(his own coach) instead and split open his face. on MLK day nonetheless

i was at that game lol

Walter Szczerbiak said:
Rush, CDR, Hibbert, or Speights

my guess is Ferry's ass will prolly trade Varajao, Wally, 2009 pick and our 19th to move up to the 13th though :rolleyes:

as much of a fan of varajao that I've been......I think his use is limited. Wally.......meh.....to much of a set shooter. I'll take a healthy pavlovic over him anyday. We need "ONE" 20+ point a night inside force. We get that, the eastern conference is OURS.

calveless wonder said:
only memorable thing about danny ferry is when marcus camby tried to windmill punch him and hit jeff van gundy(his own coach) instead and split open his face. on MLK day nonetheless

i was at that game lol

that was a classic van gundy moment

redsamurai said:
as much of a fan of varajao that I've been......I think his use is limited. Wally.......meh.....to much of a set shooter. I'll take a healthy pavlovic over him anyday. We need "ONE" 20+ point a night inside force. We get that, the eastern conference is OURS.

yeh I agree, we need an offensive threat and an offensive coach... yet there are very little on the market

Walter Szczerbiak said:
yeh I agree, we need an offensive threat and an offensive coach... yet there are very little on the market

I can't stand Brown. I was hoping the lakers would suck ass so that Jackson would want to come out and coach Lebron....... :worried:

Top Bottom