Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2006 NBA Draft - Who will be the first player selected in the NBA Draft?

Are Nash, Ginoboli and Nowitzki stiffs? Don't knock it dude, the NBA is becoming the most internationally diverse big-time sport in the US.

Plus this could help to finally get the lone Canadian franchise into the playoffs. :)

I wish the odds were better, but I'm dropping 10K on the Italian.

Longhorn85 said:
Are Nash, Ginoboli and Nowitzki stiffs? Don't knock it dude, the NBA is becoming the most internationally diverse big-time sport in the US.

Plus this could help to finally get the lone Canadian franchise into the playoffs. :)

I wish the odds were better, but I'm dropping 10K on the Italian.

No but the majority of these European 'finds' have been. He bears a striking resemblance to Darko..........lol

Phenom78 said:
Aldridge will be a star in this league. If they pass on him they deserve to lose.

He would be my pick but recent Toronto draft picks do not exactly have my confidence up. Colangelo obviously has a hell of a lot more credibility but he's scaring me with his praise for Azzuri boy.

bluepeter said:
He would be my pick but recent Toronto draft picks do not exactly have my confidence up. Colangelo obviously has a hell of a lot more credibility but he's scaring me with his praise for Azzuri boy.

It's a tough year. Maybe I'm just biased against the next great Euro player:), but I see bust written all over the guy. Everyone is touting the 50% 3 percentage. But from what I have seen (and admittedly it isnt that much) he seems to play soft.

I like Thomas a lot. He just needs time, but probably has the most upisde. He'll be a stud

Top Bottom