Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/5 SUPER BOWL 48 hour 500000 maximum

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
500 Large on Seattle. There you go bitches. The first, and probably the only one with the balls to bet it all. PLUS 150 on swole's thread.

Whiskey

hamstershaver said:
holy shit whiskey this line is going to move to 5 or 6 before its all said and done and you just dropped 500 large on 3.5 pts

Don't worry maing, it's all good. It's called faith.... aka, stupidity. I'd do it again.

Whiskey

hamstershaver said:
this will be the thread to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt how bad the gamblers are in ef
hammmy im 10 for 12 over the past few weeks, the 2 i lost were much smaller bets then i usualy bet becuz i wasn't sure, i took carolina and washington and lost those 2, everything else i won. so speak for other people....... like assface who would take double the spread

hamstershaver said:
holy shit whiskey this line is going to move to 5 or 6 before its all said and done and you just dropped 500 large on 3.5 pts
even money pay-out though

Boardin087 said:
hammmy im 10 for 12 over the past few weeks, the 2 i lost were much smaller bets then i usualy bet becuz i wasn't sure, i took carolina and washington and lost those 2, everything else i won. so speak for other people....... like assface who would take double the spread
why dont you tell me what i meant by my quote before you start in on me?

well, I bet all my karma on the Steelers.

I have no clue what the spread is, or even what it means.

Right now, it says "Steelers -3.5"

does that mean I "win" if the Steelers win by 4 points or more? and I lose if the Steelers lose or if they win by only a field goal (or less)?

Doesn't matter. I bet all my karma at the time, and I'd drop more on it if I could.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

*stomp stomp*
*clap clap*

Top Bottom