Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/5 SUPER BOWL 48 hour 500000 maximum

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
if It was me i would bet it all 500,000

and loose it ...it hink i am as bad as slat ...i take them they loose ...with that said ..I will be betting on PITT to win ...they cost me big with Denver ...if my luck hold i will cost them big in the big game

hamstershaver said:
this will be the thread to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt how bad the gamblers are in ef

yup...but its karma (little green dots) ..not like its money ..unless you buy all your K and then it can = money

This game is unpredictable. No one can tell me they truly know who is goign to win. Both teams are so evenly matched. I predict a very close game.

I don't want to steal the show. I'll be out of town that weekend so someone will have to settle it. I want to avoid an extreme uneven pile on,yet offer a decent high limit for the affair. This may be your only chance to go large. I'll be sure to karma hit those who bet big early as a form of "interest".

4everhung said:
I don't want to steal the show. I'll be out of town that weekend so someone will have to settle it. I want to avoid an extreme uneven pile on,yet offer a decent high limit for the affair. This may be your only chance to go large. I'll be sure to karma hit those who bet big early as a form of "interest".

Polfa will have it setteled by pre-game no sweat! :)

Top Bottom