Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/5 NFL: SUPER BOWL XL (Seattle vs. Pittsburgh UPDATED SPREAD)

Lestat said:
i feel bad for all of you betting on pitt

I want to bet on Pitt but can't seem to pull the trigger. If your not there for the weeding don't be there for the funeral.

bluehen said:
I want to bet on Pitt but can't seem to pull the trigger. If your not there for the weeding don't be there for the funeral.
I'm in the same boat. My gut says Steelers but my head says hold off. The thing is that I'm not sure whether it's the other way around so I can't even really go with my gut feeling.

As a Pennsylvania guy, I'm going with Pitt. I can't come up with some detailed reason, I just think they're going to win, and that's how I always bet on the superbowl, I don't look into point spreads and inuries and records.....I really do think they are capable of beating Seattle.

This game is a crap shoot. There is no way for anyone to know who will realy win. The teams are dead even. I hate the pussys in Seatle and love PA, especially Pitsburgh so..im going with that team. When you visit Seatle you dont see people on the street in downtown all runing around with Seahawks memrobilia and items. When you go to Pittsburgh you automaticaly think....damn these guys are crazy about footbal....Pitt lives football...like Canucks live hockey. Pittsburgh for heart and their streak...PA all the way!

Top Bottom