Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/4 Super Bowl XLI Chicago vs Indianapolis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
When the bet is settled, everyone who bet on the winning side gets their Karma back and also their winnings, in this case Bet * 0.9. For example, someone having bet 1,000 would receive 1,900. It is automatically credited to your K Hits and you'll not get any notification.

blut wump said:
When the bet is settled, everyone who bet on the winning side gets their Karma back and also their winnings, in this case Bet * 0.9. For example, someone having bet 1,000 would receive 1,900. It is automatically credited to your K Hits and you'll not get any notification.

I understand this part....but I was wondering how could 4everhung make a profit as he is playing the bookmaker...I seems to me that the game seem a bit unbalanced as most of the money are bet on COLTS...Could the spread be adjusted so more bets would be drawn towards BEARS?

It seems that there is a big gap....unless Bears wins or loses within the spread, 4everhung may lose a lot of k...anyway, I think that the bookie forum is a cool one...congrats to those who take the plunge/risk and play bookmaker!
Tx

PS. Do you guys do only spread pts? How about moneyline bets?

There are still many millions of K to come on this event.

If the betting were to stop now then Hung loses K if the Colt win by at least a TD. In a few days time, I expect that he'll be hoping the Colts win by at least a TD.

The betting software does allow for the changing of odds as you describe but that action is reserved for mods. Hung can't change the event once he's created it.

Earlier in the season, he did Jets @ Green Bay as moneyline and Giants @ Bears. There could yet be a moneyline event on the SB.

Heavily uneven betting is the bane of a bookie. It tends to work out in the long haul but it does open up the bookie to alarming wins and losses on a string of good or bad luck.

blut wump said:
There are still many millions of K to come on this event.

If the betting were to stop now then Hung loses K if the Colt win by at least a TD. In a few days time, I expect that he'll be hoping the Colts win by at least a TD.

The betting software does allow for the changing of odds as you describe but that action is reserved for mods. Hung can't change the event once he's created it.

Earlier in the season, he did Jets @ Green Bay as moneyline and Giants @ Bears. There could yet be a moneyline event on the SB.
Is there a cap? Can Hung decides to cap it at a certain amount of bets?

If Hung were to adjust the spread , lets say + 10/-10, it may attract more punters towards BEARS, thus loses can be minimized by getting a more balanced book....even though winnings wont potentially be as big as before....but this is a long haul game and small wins are acceptable as well as small losses...

Question:
If Hung were able to adjust the spread as I mentioned before, wont this be a disadvantage for those who already bet on the +6.5/-6.5 spread? How does really the adjustment work?
Tx

He can't change the event at all once he's created it. He can't even close it early.

His only creative option is to make another, extra, event.

blut wump said:
He can't change the event at all once he's created it. He can't even close it early.

His only creative option is to make another, extra, event.

My question was only hypothetically as I was wondering how the spread adjustment works ....Lets say bookmakers decide to change the spread from +6.5/-6.5 to +10/-10 spread....wouldnt this be unfair for those who previously bet on the originally spread?

Top Bottom