Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/3 SUPERBOWL NY Giants vs New England

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
redshirt27se said:
again wtf!!!! thats fucking weird.

apparently you can't type the word "p r o p" with out it saying testosterone
Your not a regular visitor on the Juice board are you? We've been haven fun with the auto speller for months now. My cycle is 50 mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ED, 500 mg testosterone enanthate EW, 400 mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - EW, some Winstrol - stanozolol, for PCT - post cycle therapy - HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin -

SLAYER69! said:
Your not a regular visitor on the Juice board are you? We've been haven fun with the auto speller for months now. My cycle is 50 mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ED, 500 mg testosterone enanthate EW, 400 mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - EW, some Winstrol - stanozolol, for PCT - post cycle therapy - HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin -
lol no not really

i rarely post about juice.

SLAYER69! said:
OK then. Pats 3 Superbowl wins all by 3 pts. I need to grasp at something. I can't bet against my favorite team.
the deal with the patriots pretty much for the entire second half of the season,or after they beat the colts

is the line against them has been inflated by about a field goal
all that undefeated hype and shit
it's always easy to look at the history and say
"well then the wise bettor would start betting against new england"
aint that easy
actually it's fuckin hard

Well this is the only thing I got going for me now, since both of my UFC picks lost :mad:

Come on Giants!! Do it for JOEY!

Only Bet 15,000 On This Gm By Accident .. Wanna Bet More! Is This Possible?

The way my playoffs luck/wisdom has been running, I've probably just cursed the Giants. If the Pats win by 12 or more then I'll have lost almost 10 million K on the NFL over the playoffs and the last week of the season.

Top Bottom