Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/3 SUPERBOWL NY Giants vs New England

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
I can't bet against Patriots. They will be perfect.
Seems like a lot of money has moved to the Giants which may move spread but not enough to make a difference.
Pats in another SB blowout.

anyway to change your bets? i bet the wrong amount by accident .. i picked the pats

motodawg said:
Getting close not a whole lot of trash being talked and no one has given any indication of a pile-on..................yet

I know, right?

I will wait and see... else just do whatever Puddlemonkey does, lol.

:cow:

i do not like this spread at all

considering bradys ankle and the pats past games + their last game against NY i don't see how vegas can put it at 11.5

i think it will definitely be a closer game than people think. but i never bet against the pats so i might have to sit this one out and just make a bunch of small/fun prop bets.

redshirt27se said:
i do not like this spread at all

considering bradys ankle and the pats past games + their last game against NY i don't see how vegas can put it at 11.5

i think it will definitely be a closer game than people think. but i never bet against the pats so i might have to sit this one out and just make a bunch of small/fun prop bets.
^^^^ wtf ^^^

i typed "prop bets" and it made it say testosterone propionate

LOL.. mods fucking with me?

redshirt27se said:
^^^^ wtf ^^^

i typed "prop bets" and it made it say testosterone propionate

LOL.. mods fucking with me?
again wtf!!!! thats fucking weird.

apparently you can't type the word "p r o p" with out it saying testosterone

Top Bottom