Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2-28 Republican Primary Michigan

^^ even though he said Detroit should go bankrupt they will still vote for him there cause the alternatives are too scary .. he is up by 22% in Wayne county with 3% in. santorum is doing well every where else except the north central area .. just a matter of how much turnout there is in the rural parts of the state

Looks like the moderate Romney is going to win to my dismay. I want my fellow historian Newt to win. People are clueless...

Looks like the moderate Romney is going to win to my dismay. I want my fellow historian Newt to win. People are clueless...

I give you credit even though we don't agree on most politics.. atleast you stick to your guns and you have the balls to say the truth.

if the dems nominated someone like zell miller or ben nelson i would vote 3rd party. its amazing how many republicans are okay with a guy who ran to the left of Ted Kennedy and who voted in the 92 dem primary just cause he has an R next to his name at this particular time.

Newt is a smart guy and i respect him for that. Romney was a C student who rode his daddies nuts like many trust fund babies out there. 'idiot sons' as we call them in the financial industry.

Top Bottom