Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/15 Olympics Ice Tournament USA vs Finland

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
4everhung said:
how can you possibly figure that?
finland is 5-0
while USA is 1-3-1

The records mean nothing now that they are in the medal round. It's like the playoffs the Marlins and Red Sox won as wild cards but they didn't have the best records. The medal round(playoff round) is single elimination so if the USA beats Finland they still finish higher than Finland dispite being the four seed from group b.

bluehen said:
The records mean nothing now that they are in the medal round. It's like the playoffs the Marlins and Red Sox won as wild cards but they didn't have the best records. The medal round(playoff round) is single elimination so if the USA beats Finland they still finish higher than Finland dispite being the four seed from group b.
I got bad info over the weekend. I read the US had been eliminated from the medal round. I didn't really research this. I was settling as I thought the match-ups were over so I would have less to track down later. So yes the US has a "chance",and in case of an upset I'll have to return some karma. Doubtful though the one win US will beat the undefeated Finns. stranger things have happened though

Top Bottom