Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/15 NHL Dallas @ Anaheim game of the night

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Honda Center will be treated to a game between the Dallas Stars and the Anaheim Ducks when they take their seats on Friday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Ducks listed as 160-moneyline favorites versus the Stars, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Jussi Jokinen and Matt Niskanen potted goals for Dallas in its 5-2 loss to the Phoenix Coyotes on Thursday night.

The Coyotes upset the Stars as +120 home underdogs as the game played over the 5-goal total set by oddsmakers.

Jean-Sebastien Giguere stopped 32 shots Tuesday, as the Ducks defeated the Avalanche 2-1. Anaheim won the game as -125 favorites, while the three goals were well UNDER the posted over/under (5).

Teemu Selanne and Samuel Pahlsson scored for the Ducks.

Current streak:
Anaheim has won 5 straight games.

Team records:
Dallas: 35-21-5
Anaheim: 32-22-7

Cal_21 said:
I'm going to have to learn more about hockey lol
get up to speed because NHL post season is as intense as it gets
especially OT
offense to defense so damn quik and it can end in a snap
you'll be on the edge of your seat when they scramble around the net in playoffs OT

I'm new at hockey too

ha ha!!!

I so would have bet on dallas..

I got a bizzare sorta favour to ask, but I only really get a chance to come on at like 7pm mountain time by the time I get to work, and it's very difficult for me to vote on games, it's probably not possible to post games a day in advance eh? =/

bizzare request I know.. =/ lol

NHL,NBA and MLB are day to day
spreads come out in the morning

Spartacus said:
NHL,NBA and MLB are day to day
spreads come out in the morning

dang that's sort of what I figured.

we'll I'll like be here at 8.. am this morning gmt, like 10 board time you probably won't be or won't have the spread up by then.

surprised you didn't put up the detriot game tonight!

you woulda made some bank on that forsure bro, I couldn't believe the outcome, that's the best part about the NHL. you NEVER fucking know.

Top Bottom