Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st NY Football Giants preseason game

Yudheyhey said:
The Giants suck ass!

LOL!!!

Monday Night Football. You, your team, and that fat bitch Bill Parcells are going down like me after being cockblocked by fat bitches. :D

In other news: Velvett still won't tell me where she lives so we can have the most hot incredible sex.

fistfullofsteel said:

Monday Night Football. You, your team, and that fat bitch Bill Parcells are going down like me after being cockblocked by fat bitches. :D

In other news: Velvett still won't tell me where she lives so we can have the most hot incredible sex.

MNF Head Line: The Tuna and The Boys humble the once somewhat good New Jeresey, err, York Giants.

Yudheyhey said:

MNF Head Line: The Tuna and The Boys humble the once somewhat good New Jeresey, err, York Giants.

It's true, the cowgirls can suck dick and take it in the ass better than the NY Giants. We are humbled. Your team is a bunch of sluts.

Both teams suck weannie!

Football, they only real sport except for Gadiatorial games (the real kind, death, swords, etc)

machaveli said:
patriots are gonna kick ass tonight
u didn't really mean that, right? I mean, I m a huge football fan (Giants) but c'mon, preseason doesn't matter. Fassel has one of the worst preseason records I've ver seen. The Big Blue went 0-4 the year they made it to the Superbowl.

ps- hope the Pats find a defense this year- bitches.

Top Bottom