Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/9 NFL San Diego @ Tennessee

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

San Diego 7-5 (Road: 2-4) 1:00pm ET

Tennessee 7-5 (Home: 4-2) CBS

Longhorn85 said:
Young is still a winner and this is like a playoff game. Norv Turner tends to lose the big ones.

Good call on placing the bet. Had you used the karma store to donate k to Spart it would have been taxed.

Longhorn85 said:
Bandwagon jumper. Where is your bet?

Stop getting your picks from the ESPN panelists...

San Diego @ Tennessee: Tennessee Tennessee Tennessee Tennessee Tennessee

I hate beting on temas like these two when the spread is less tan 3 but i gotta take my boy outta UT, Vince. I think he will throw three TDs and they will shut down LT run game.

The Chargers have clobbered the Titans in two recent meetings and they might be ready to bully them again this week. San Diego is back to creating turnovers on defense and capitalizing on offense, the recipe that made them Super Bowl contenders a year ago. Of note, San Diego road run stop ranks 31st in the league.

Oddsmakers currently have the Chargers listed as 1½-point favorites versus the Titans, while the game's total is sitting at 40.

The Chargers defeated Kansas City 24-10 as a 6-point favorite in Week 13. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (37.5).

LaDainian Tomlinson rushed for 177 yards with a pair of touchdowns for San Diego, while Philip Rivers completed 10-of-21 passes for 157 yards with a touchdown and an interception.

The Titans defeated Houston 28-20 as a 3.5-point favorite in Week 13. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (40).

Vince Young threw for 248 yards with two touchdowns and an interception for Tennessee, while Roydell Williams caught five passes for 74 yards and a touchdown.

Top Bottom