Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/31 NBA Detroit @ Cleveland game of the day

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
omg pong
42500 is bet on clevland
pong just admitted he bet after the fact
the next fucker that bets clevland will get k raped by me until they are in the negative, and with my hit it wont take long
keep the fucking bookie room legit!!!!!!!!!

bluehen said:
I sent him a pm earlier when I noticed it too, back when gli's 500 was the only bet on the Cav's.

So how is this going to work out? Did I just lose 2000karma or willl I get it back? No big deal either way.

hamstershaver said:
omg pong
42500 is bet on clevland
the next fucker that bets clevland will get k raped by me until they are in the negative, and with my hit it wont take long

Dude, if I knew this was over already, dont you think I would of bet the house?

I admit that I bet over the time limit, take my shit away, it's no big deal to me. I am trying to keep this place legit, that is why I admit it.

hamstershaver said:
omg pong
42500 is bet on clevland

I think pong made an honest mistake. Damm Hammy get Dev in on your K bombing and it's done, I pitty the fool!

pong21 said:
Dude, if I knew this was over already, dont you think I would of bet the house?

I admit that I bet over the time limit, take my shit away, it's no big deal to me. I am trying to keep this place legit, that is why I admit it.
i know you admitted it, im not taking it out on you, im warning the next person that thinks hes going to get some easy k
there has been enuff bullshit cheating already in this room in the recent past, i want to see an end to it

the thread needs to be junked into the recycle bin
hung gives pong his 2000 back and gli gets 900
and if 75th bet after the fact he better give all 80gs back to hung

hamstershaver said:
i know you admitted it, im not taking it out on you, im warning the next person that thinks hes going to get some easy k
there has been enuff bullshit cheating already in this room in the recent past, i want to see an end to it

Besides 4ever is a good bro, no need to cheat him out of K.

hamstershaver said:
the thread needs to be junked into the recycle bin
hung gives pong his 2000 back and gli gets 900
and if 75th bet after the fact he better give all 80gs back to hung

Wouldnt he have to give 36g's back to hung, and he keeps his bet of 40g's?

Or am I missing something in my math?

Or he gets taxed 80g's for trying to pull a quick one?

Top Bottom