Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/31 NBA Detroit @ Cleveland game of the day

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Cavaliers battle Pistons at Quicken Loans Arena

The Cavaliers want to avoid a repeat of last game's result - a 96-91 loss to Nets - when they host the Pistons Saturday.

Sporting a 17-10 overall record and a 3-2 mark within the division, the Cavaliers aim to knock the Pistons (3-0 In the division) for a loss.

Oddsmakers like the Pistons in this one, opening the line at 2.5 in favor of Detroit. They are 24-3 this season, while the Cavaliers are 17-10. The total is 14-13-0 to the OVER in Cavaliers games.

Detroit won at home against the Heat last game as 5.5 point favorites, tallying a score of 106-101. The total sailed over.

Mike Brown's team was busy last game losing to New Jersey 96-91 as 3 point underdogs. The 187 points sent that game under the total of 197.

This game is likely to come down to the Cavaliers's execution on offence. They rank 3rd in the league in scoring and look to sustain their 101.7 points per game average against the Pistons's #7-rated defensive unit.

I just noticed we have to wait until 12/31/2006 to get our payout. LOL!

75th said:
I just noticed we have to wait until 12/31/2006 to get our payout. LOL!
and my bro swole informed me about the date discrepancy
don't do it
I'll sned you the jack 75th

4everhung said:
and my bro swole informed me about the date discrepancy
don't do it
I'll sned you the jack 75th
We all know youre a good, honorable bor.

Top Bottom