Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/22 NFL Dallas @ Carolina saturday night special

Everybody's saying Carolina and the points but i don't see it happening? Or is this sucker talk to get me to take the Panthers to help cushion the loss if Dallas cover's! I know how you guy's are it's a conspiracy.....my money will go down late IF I bet this one. Look's like a trap

Will Dallas come back after a disapointing loss and play like they have something to prove? Or can they? Maybe they peaked already too early in the season...... T.O. telling Jessica Simpson to stay home! superstitious

blut wump said:
Betting NFL on here has taught me that I'm not safe to be allowed loose with real money near a betting shop. It's way too easy to get greedy and any given Sunday can blow you out of the water,
I put all of my 400 on detroit tomorrow
I think detroit at home will likely come to play and aim for an 8-8 season to at least have a good ending to what started out as 6-2

sigourney_beaver said:
Dallas was held to six points at home by Philly and hits the road to face upset-minded Carolina in Week 16. The Cowboys opened as huge road chalk but after the Cats upset the Seahawks, are they ready to give the ‘Boys a game? Of note, the past four meetings have all played OVER the total.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 11-point favorites versus the Panthers, while the game's total is sitting at 43.

The Cowboys lost to Philadelphia 10-6 as a 10-point favorite in Week 15. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (49).

Tony Romo completed 13-of-36 passes for 214 yards with three interceptions for Dallas and Marion Barber rushed for 32 yards on seven carries.

The Panthers defeated Seattle 13-10 as a 7.5-point underdog in Week 15. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (37).

DeAngelo Williams rushed for 61 yards and a touchdown on 15 carries for Carolina, while Matt Moore completed 19-of-27 passes fro 208 yards with no touchdowns and no interceptions in the win.
Nice to see you out of the red!

Top Bottom