Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/22 NFL Dallas @ Carolina saturday night special

silverfish said:
I don't bet real money. Not even the weekly NFL/College game tickets.
Betting NFL on here has taught me that I'm not safe to be allowed loose with real money near a betting shop. It's way too easy to get greedy and any given Sunday can blow you out of the water,

blut wump said:
Betting NFL on here has taught me that I'm not safe to be allowed loose with real money near a betting shop. It's way too easy to get greedy and any given Sunday can blow you out of the water,

Agreed, there are problems that can arise if you can't pay up. It can get real ugly if you lose the retirement account on the super bowl.

you can prepay your bets online. there are some good sites out there that use servers outside of the US so you can place bets. I linit myself to an average of 100/wk. I know its not much but it works for me.

Dallas is still trying to lock up home field advantage throughout the playoffs, but that didn’t help them last week and that motivation won’t necessarily help them this week against a Carolina team that is still playing hard. The Panthers upset Seattle last week (although that was a flat spot for the Seahawks) and my math model favors Dallas by just 8 ½ points in this game with Matt Moore at quarterback for the Panthers again this week. I’ll lean with Carolina plus the points.

Dallas is still trying to lock up home field advantage throughout the playoffs, but that didn’t help them last week and that motivation won’t necessarily help them this week against a Carolina team that is still playing hard. The Panthers upset Seattle last week (although that was a flat spot for the Seahawks) and my math model favors Dallas by just 8 ½ points in this game with Matt Moore at quarterback for the Panthers again this week. I’ll lean with Carolina plus the points.

Top Bottom