Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/24 NFL Over/Under Packers @ Saints 8:30PM ET

goin on 4T

MVP
Platinum
EF VIP
Green Bay (5-5, 7-3 ATS) at New Orleans (5-5, 6-4 ATS)

Drew Brees and the explosive Saints welcome the Packers to the Superdome in New Orleans for a crucial NFC showdown between teams in the midst of the playoff hunt.

Brees has thrown for 3,251 yards, 18 TDs and 11 INTs this season, but New Orleans has alternated wins and losses in its last eight games (5-3 ATS). The Saints went to Kansas City last week and rolled 30-20 as six-point road favorites as Brees threw for 266 yards, one TD and an INT, with Lance Moore doing the bulk of the damage with eight catches for 102 yards and a TD.

Green Bay has cashed in five straight games, including last week when the Packers crushed the Bears 37-3 as a 3½-point home favorite. The defense got yet another touchdown, its NFL-leading seventh this season, as the Packers held Chicago to 234 total yards and a season-low in points. QB Aaron Rodgers threw for 227 yards and two TDs against the Bears, and he’s averaging 235.1 yards per contest in his first season as a starter.

Green Bay is in a three-way tie atop the NFC North with the Bears and Vikings.

The Packers and Saints have only met three times this decade, with New Orleans holding a 2-1 SU and ATS advantage. In 2006, the Saints went to Green Bay and won 34-27 win as a one-point road chalk.

The Packers are 26-25-1 SU (28-23-1 ATS) on Mondays, including 1-0 SU and ATS this year, while the Saints are 9-16 SU and ATS under the Monday night spotlight (0-1 SU and ATS this season).

Underdogs are on a 6-2 ATS run on Monday nights, with the pup winning four of those six outright.

Green Bay is riding ATS streaks of 21-7-1 overall, 13-3-1 on the road, 7-1 in November, 19-8-2 against NFC competition, 6-2-1 in Week 12 games, 14-5 after a straight-up win and 14-6-1 on Mondays. New Orleans is on ATS slides of 1-4 against the NFC, 2-5on Mondays, 1-5 after a spread-cover and 0-5 after a straight-up win, but the Saints are 4-1 ATS in their last five home games and 4-0 ATS in their last four Week 12 outings.

The Packers carry a bunch of “over” trends, including 20-6-1 overall, 8-1-1 on the road, 16-5-1 against NFC competition, 16-5 after an ATS win and 9-2 coming off a straight-up victory. The Saints have been an over machine, too, including 11-3-1 overall, 20-8-1 against NFC teams, 8-1-1 at home, 8-1-1 after a spread-cover and 9-1 after a straight-up win. Also, the over is 4-0 in the last four meetings between these teams.

Finally, the over is 10-2 on Monday nights this season.

Damn it... You are betting on the over under...
Not the teams.
Sorry about the mess up.

There you go Cane more of my K! Have a great week! Thanks for playing!

I know I think I was the only dope that lost money yesturday!!! You know I am just kidding.

Saints cover the over on their own!!!

I lucked out going on a two day binge after two days of seminars
crashed a wedding party in the hotel
until they recognized me as a mole

I'm dryin' out for 90 days

I lucked out going on a two day binge after two days of seminars
crashed a wedding party in the hotel
until they recognized me as a mole

I'm dryin' out for 90 days

Two day binge!!! Good luck with the holidays coming up.
I think that is going to be me on new years... I have my kids for then week so I can't get hammered. LOL

Top Bottom