Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/20 NFL MNF: NY Giants at Jacksonville

hamstershaver said:
i realized the odds were wrong? how is that? i placed the bets before you said something about the odds
you act like that was the only bet i placed this past weekend, i bet 5 or 6 different games

i hold you to a higher standard when it comes to sports betting, i would figure you'd say something about the odds being wrong

i don't have a problem with anyone betting, but i do have a problem when you tell your counterpart to exploit a mistake when you know damn well it was an accident

regardless, it's my fault and i chose to honor the bets...hammy you got your karma, what's the problem?

the event is over, let this thread die

swole said:
i hold you to a higher standard when it comes to sports betting, i would figure you'd say something about the odds being wrong

it's still my fault regardless

the event is over, let this thread die
i had no damn clue those werent the "correct odds", i didnt look it up, i dont even know where to look up parlay odds, the only odds i ever know are point spreads, i saw it and it looked like a good bet so i bet it

SoKlueles said:
i had no damn clue those werent the "correct odds", i didnt look it up, i dont even know where to look up parlay odds, the only odds i ever know are point spreads, i saw it and it looked like a good bet so i bet it
that was me - hammy on that last post, i didnt know klubacca signed into her name

2 karma groups? And to think all the money I spent on buying karma. All those nekkid pics of the wife got me a pile of k. Fantastic!

Top Bottom