Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/20 NFL MNF: NY Giants at Jacksonville

gjohnson5 said:
Well , you cant say I didn't tell yall how to bet tonight...

this was a funny event, i thought i would have snagged more Giant bets

i even took jax on needto's event

swole said:
this was a funny event, i thought i would have snagged more Giant bets

i even took jax on needto's event
well thank you for saveing my ass once again.I bet the 200,000 her to even my odds out.nice save.

gjohnson5 said:
Well , you cant say I didn't tell yall how to bet tonight...

dude you should be a full time handicapper, for all sports

That's what i said about gjohnson last basketball season.....gjohnson the greek ef's official handicapper. Except Jimmy the Greek was a biggot.

motodawg said:
That's what i said about gjohnson last basketball season.....gjohnson the greek ef's official handicapper. Except Jimmy the Greek was a biggot.
heh
but Paterno ain't

4everhung said:
I don't understand
he didn't make the bet
are you buying into some story he made the bet and it fonz like went awol?
the bet would show
I don't get involved with admin,mods and all that side crap
yeah i didnt make the bet, actually it was 2 other people that bet 100,000 and 200,000 each, won the bet but didnt want to claim it, so klu said we bet it
you arent that fucking drunk are you?

swole said:
klu came forth and said "she" placed a 100,000 bet while hammy placed a 200,000 bet (aka, hammy placed 2 bets or told klu to take the bet)
is klu not allowed to bet? of course i was the one that told her to bet it, whats the problem with that? i dont hear any bookies complain when i tell her to bet other events and she loses.

needtogetas said:
your dame right he had to groups.lol.I knew that fore a fact,but i thought you had 2 groups as well.
what was the other one called? im unaware of it
its funny you bitch and moan to other people on this site telling lies about you and then you come out here and talk complete bullshit about me

swole said:
klu said he placed a 200,000 bet on the 461/100 bears/patriots parlay

i considered not doing it, but we're better than that.

despite all his preaching about loyalty to his karma whores AND realizing the odds were wrong, he still placed two private bets under his name and klu's...just to exploit my mistake
i realized the odds were wrong? how is that? i placed the bets before you said something about the odds
you act like that was the only bet i placed this past weekend, i bet 5 or 6 different games

Top Bottom