Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/19 Nfl: Pick Any Wining Team!!! Moneyline!! (big $$$k$$ Limit)

swole

11/19 Nfl: Pick Any Winning Team!!! Moneyline!! (big $$$k$$ Limit)

I've listed every NFL team with their moneyline odds for Sunday and Monday's events. Put all your money on what you consider to be a "sure" bet!

Event closes at 1:00 PM on Sunday since I can't close each outcome individually. I'm sure you all know there will be more than 1 winner.

Good luck!

EDIT: BEARS/PATRIOTS PARLAY: As of 10 AM, I have changed the odds of that parlay to 93/100. There are 8 bets placed and I wrote down the names of people who placed them.

If you place a bet after 10 AM, I will award you 93/100 should the parlay result in a win. The current bets will still pay over 4/1.

Last edited:
there's a reason Chi and NE is a stupid parlay

since both teams are going to lose

KC, although paying a pathetic 20/100, is a solid pick.

I went with N.E. alone... not parlay, I'm not sure about Chicago yet.

After reviewing both teams injuries, stats, ect... I think they can take the fudge packers down.

gjohnson5 said:
After last week, I'd say that you are not the one to comment on who is gonna win and who's not in NFL football...

I'll have to look at this

you have to understand as a bookie, i make comments for other reasons than what's obvious

I was thinking the same thing really.
that Chicago , NE looks tempting.

I just wish I had more confidence in Tom Brady as I've alredy lost 1.4 mil on him not running the ball more

sgtslaughter said:
I went with N.E. alone... not parlay, I'm not sure about Chicago yet.

After reviewing both teams injuries, stats, ect... I think they can take the fudge packers down.

gjohnson5 said:
I was thinking the same thing really.
that Chicago , NE looks tempting.

I just wish I had more confidence in Tom Brady as I've alredy lost 1.4 mil on him not running the ball more
lol, that's why it's gambling... it's just green dots right ;)

I don't put much down in here... but I think he can do this.

N.E. is 4-0 away
Packers are 1-3 home

Top Bottom