Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/28 NFL Washington @ New England

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
needtogetaas said:
no bet closed before the game started...no one bet after the game started..bet closed at 4 or a few mins after game did not start till 415....if he set a bet to close at 4 then there is no way in hell any one could bet after it closed...

Actually, he accidently left the bet open for 5 PM on all his late afternoon games. It should have closed at 4 anyhow.

At 4:15, the bets were copied and pasted in case someone snuck in late while the game was ongoing.

This event will accept bets until 28-Oct-2007 at 05:00 PM
This event will pay out after 28-Oct-2007 at 05:00 PM

gotmilk said:
Actually, he accidently left the bet open for 5 PM on all his late afternoon games. It should have closed at 4 anyhow.

At 4:15, the bets were copied and pasted in case someone snuck in late while the game was ongoing.

This event will accept bets until 28-Oct-2007 at 05:00 PM
This event will pay out after 28-Oct-2007 at 05:00 PM
o well I am good then I made my bet at like 402 prob..I was staring at the tv and it was like still close to 15 mins till kick off...

I was on a laptop and didn't realize I was in eastern time zone-midway betw nashville and knoxville-I quess it fucked it up

needtogetaas said:
o well I am good then I made my bet at like 402 prob..I was staring at the tv and it was like still close to 15 mins till kick off...
I don't believ you. you're on thses boards constantly and get your NE bets down was early. the 16.5 here scared you and weren't going to bet./ or maybe you saw the error and decided to recon the game. you owe me a million before I settle this

fyi I checked all the action on the laptop at the hotel front desk and jotted down who I was pulling for. this game was like ~700000 for was and around 120-125000 for NE.

if needto doesn't come clean I'll settle it no winning bets and use the karma store to square away the legit winners. sucks as I have to absorb some taxes as usual

Spartacus said:
I don't believ you. you're on thses boards constantly and get your NE bets down was early. the 16.5 here scared you and weren't going to bet./ or maybe you saw the error and decided to recon the game. you owe me a million before I settle this
thats fine with me bro..I know for a fact I got the bet off before at least 10min before the game started..I also know that I have never bin greedy with my karma and just a few weeks back I gave you 300,000k to get you out of the hole and I also did the same for cloockwork as well.

I did get my bet of way before the game started but if you chose to try and say I was trying to do something shady and get some k "witch I have plenty of and have shared with you freely" then I dont mind giving it back to you...if its will give you peace of mind so be it.I will remember that you called me a lier and you called me a crook though bro even with all I have don..

wait a sec though why do I need to give you a mill...500k of that k is mine not yours if you are saying my bet should not count then you should not get the k ether if you settle this bet right now you will have given me close to 500k not a milll

if your asking me to be fare I expect you to do the same bro....

Top Bottom