Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/24-UFC 104 Machita vs. Rua 9:30pm

Not too sure if you have ever seen this site before but...

The site that has the graphs

fightmetricv.jpg

For some reason the image wont show, but click on the link and you'll see the stats for the fight...

Last edited:
Not too sure if you have ever seen this site before but...

The site that has the graphs

fightmetricv.jpg

For some reason the image wont show, but click on the link and you'll see the stats for the fight...

wow thanks for the info dude...I agree it's pretty controversial....it also may be that Dana wants to still be able to market Machida as the undefeated untouched fighter who hasnt lost a round in the UFC

Like I said, the debate will rage on for a while..

I teach all the jits at our club.. Both Gi and no-gi..

We put on a 4 fights a year here and quie often have clubs from T.O. come. If you are interested I could put you in touch w/ ppl here in the west who can get you fights. SEnd me a PM w/ your weigh tand record and I'll see what I can do for you..

We have 5-6 fighters fighting next month in King Of the Cage in BC..

Blessings,

I think I'll have to choose between either fighting or bodybuilding at this point, at least for now im probably going to go with bodybuilding because im looking to maybe compete in my first ever bodybuilding competition next year

Top Bottom