Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/24-UFC 104 Machita vs. Rua 9:30pm

Just finished watching the fight w/ Pele Landis WTF is all I can say... The decision single handedly turn it for almost a legit sport to Don King Boxing... MAchinda should have taken the belt and put it on Rua.. Pele was seriously choked!!

+ I'm out the karma!!

That was a close fight and I thought it could've gone both ways...

it wasn't close at all, machida didn't even compare to rua

he connected more and scored more points...look at the statistics of the fight...it doesnt matter if Rua throws 15,000 kicks and 20,000 punches and only connects 13 times...but if Machida throws 21 punches and 3 connects and connects EVERY time with pin point accuracy...it doesnt matter if it's entertaining...Machida does just enough to make sure he wins...

he connected more and scored more points...look at the statistics of the fight...it doesnt matter if Rua throws 15,000 kicks and 20,000 punches and only connects 13 times...but if Machida throws 21 punches and 3 connects and connects EVERY time with pin point accuracy...it doesnt matter if it's entertaining...Machida does just enough to make sure he wins...

Is the forum ready yet? I have some modding to do!

MMA is not just scored on landing punches... Rua landed tons of leg kicks, Had ring control every round and pushed the fight every round as well as well as take down attemps... Taking those things into account I don't see how they could've given the fight to Machida..

I have been invovled in the sport for a long time and must say that, that indeed is probably the worst call I have ever seen in the UFC.

At anyrate the debate will rage on for quite sometime I imagine.

Blessings,

MMA is not just scored on landing punches... Rua landed tons of leg kicks, Had ring control every round and pushed the fight every round as well as well as take down attemps... Taking those things into account I don't see how they could've given the fight to Machida..

I have been invovled in the sport for a long time and must say that, that indeed is probably the worst call I have ever seen in the UFC.

At anyrate the debate will rage on for quite sometime I imagine.

Blessings,

Rua had more aggression - yes
Rua didnt have more ring control....Machida circled the ring pretty well to avoid being hit and landed some decent strikes - legs and hands and some nice knees
In terms of grappling - they both did well in the clinch and I think machida landed more knees
In terms of takedowns - it doesnt matter how much he attemted, he never succeeded to take him down...in fact a lot of times he got answered with one of machida's knees on his takedown attempts

I too am very involved in the sport...I used to fight and im training mma again

Rua had more aggression - yes
Rua didnt have more ring control....Machida circled the ring pretty well to avoid being hit and landed some decent strikes - legs and hands and some nice knees
In terms of grappling - they both did well in the clinch and I think machida landed more knees
In terms of takedowns - it doesnt matter how much he attemted, he never succeeded to take him down...in fact a lot of times he got answered with one of machida's knees on his takedown attempts

I too am very involved in the sport...I used to fight and im training mma again

Like I said, the debate will rage on for a while..

I teach all the jits at our club.. Both Gi and no-gi..

We put on a 4 fights a year here and quie often have clubs from T.O. come. If you are interested I could put you in touch w/ ppl here in the west who can get you fights. SEnd me a PM w/ your weigh tand record and I'll see what I can do for you..

We have 5-6 fighters fighting next month in King Of the Cage in BC..

Blessings,

Top Bottom