Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/18 ufc main event micheal bisping vs chris leben**bet ends 930 pm**

bump. So is there a way you can look into this, i know i bet on the fight before it took place.

The fight was in england. So it was a replay of the event in the US I am pretty sure that is why they dropped it.

wow...thanks!

Too bad I lost my ass on most of my bets this weekend. Haha..I suck at karma bookie!

Oh well..still fun

Plank you suck the karma bookie?
Haha

bump. So is there a way you can look into this, i know i bet on the fight before it took place.

bro im send u the winnings cause i really dont care but trust me u bet it after the fight was over ..i saw the results on epsn news and looked who bet it so far and your name wasnt up

i noticed the ufc page had the results up before the fight started... it says live fight, but that just means its live in england. 9pm there makes it morning stateside...

i noticed the ufc page had the results up before the fight started... it says live fight, but that just means its live in england. 9pm there makes it morning stateside...

Well i wonder how many people knew this. I thought i was watching live i had no clue otherwise. This bookie event should of never been posted then. Hurricane thanks for the K you gave me i assure you i was not trying to screw you over on this sorry for the misunderstanding.

if you are from italy you might have been watching it live. you think that espn and the ufc page would have waited a little bit. kinda sucks finding out the guy you wanted to win lost before the fight even started...

i aked hurricane to put up the event. i didnt think about it not being live when we saw it.

Top Bottom