Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/18 ufc main event micheal bisping vs chris leben**bet ends 930 pm**

because u bet the event after bisping won ..

I made the bet right when the first fight of the night was going on. I know that i did not bet after bisping had won the fight. I remember going to the computer when the event started the very first fight and i clicked on this bookie event and it said that bets were being accepted until 830 i think and i made the bet right before i posted at 8:16 pm yesterday. I made the bet then i posted. I wouldnt try and beat your system and besides i thought that after a certain point you were not allowed to make bets this is not the first time i have made a bet in the bookie forum but this is the first time this has happened to me and this is nuts. I dont care about the K that is fine but to tell me that i did something that i did not do is wrong and that is where i will leave this.

I made the bet right when the first fight of the night was going on. I know that i did not bet after bisping had won the fight. I remember going to the computer when the event started the very first fight and i clicked on this bookie event and it said that bets were being accepted until 830 i think and i made the bet right before i posted at 8:16 pm yesterday. I made the bet then i posted. I wouldnt try and beat your system and besides i thought that after a certain point you were not allowed to make bets this is not the first time i have made a bet in the bookie forum but this is the first time this has happened to me and this is nuts. I dont care about the K that is fine but to tell me that i did something that i did not do is wrong and that is where i will leave this.

bump. So is there a way you can look into this, i know i bet on the fight before it took place.

Top Bottom