Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/18 NCAA football giveaway thread 50000 karma

Puddle -5
alcatraz -3 tie breaker 59
goin on 4t -4
nibs -3 tie breaker 55
1500 -4
gotmilk -4
iggy -3 tie breaker 55
O.U. Kansas total 76 points.....

Iggy if you had got in before the maryland game started you would have won

but alcatraz is the winner i will settle with you through the k store bro...if there are any protests make them now or else i am given it up in about an hour congratss broham
Look for my Oklahoma State vs Texas thread i'm trying something new!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but alcatraz is the winner i will settle with you through the k store bro...if there are any protests make them now or else i am given it up in about an hour congratss broham
Look for my Oklahoma State vs Texas thread i'm trying something new!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*takes bow, and shakes moto's hand. :supercool

Yeah Alcatraz good job!
And a hell yeah to Motodawg! That was a great format... Way to shuffle things up and keep this exciting. What if you did a buy in of like 10K a player and the winner gets the pot. Not to change your great idea. Just a thought!

bleh i screwed myself :( didnt even read the 12pm thing. picked kinda rushin and had no idea that maryland was already playing. lol. ill make sure to make cut off time next time moto.

bleh i screwed myself :( didnt even read the 12pm thing. picked kinda rushin and had no idea that maryland was already playing. lol. ill make sure to make cut off time next time moto.
i sent u a 2nd place prize

Top Bottom