Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/13 NLCS St Louis @ New York GM2

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The New York Mets will go for a 2-0 NLCS series lead on Friday when they host the St.Louis Cardinals at Shea Stadium, hoping to take advantage of playing at home.

The Cards are -120 favorites to tie the series on the road, while the Mets are listed at +110, with a posted total of 8.

The Mets will go with John Maine on the hill this evening. Maine won his first start of the playoffs by going 4 1/3 innings, giving up six hits and one run. David Wright leads the Mets with four RBIS and a staggering .753 AVG at the plate in this postseason.

The Cards will start Chris Carpenter, who is 2-0 in these playoffs. Carpenter went 6 1/3 innings, allowing one run on five hits as St.Louis would eliminate the Padres. As expected, Albert Pujols is pacing the St.Louis attack with a homer and three RBIS so far in the postseason.

Carlos Beltran hit his fifth career postseason homer against the Cardinals, and Tom Glavine scattered four hits over seven innings as the Mets took Game 1 at Shea Stadium 2-0 on Thursday night.

oh goodness..... so tempted to go all in.... be right back. I have to go talk to my broker

Whiskey

4everhung said:
tonight
half million limit

cripes orb, it's a good thing I didn't go the full 500 large on ya, you'd be in the red right now!! But thanks for the K ;-). I'll give ya a green hit here in a little bit.... or maybe a red to put you in the red just for fun!! ;-) naw, i'm not that mean

Whiskey

Top Bottom